Shieldhill Castle is open and taking bookings for overnight stays including dining .
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our top priority, and we have implemented hygiene procedures as well as mandatory social distancing measures, in line with government and public health advice.
Please find details of all our new policies below:
HOW WE ARE LOOKING AFTER GUESTS
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors, we have worked on putting in place a range of new measures and ways of operating within the castle grounds. These include the following:
- Masks are mandatory for moving around all areas within the castle and grounds. Masks can be removed once you are at your table.
- There is reduced contact at check-in and check-out.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- The keys are thoroughly cleaned between uses.
- Social distancing is adhered to throughout the hotel.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located in key locations.
- Printed versions of menus are disposed of after each customer use.
- We have enhanced our already stringent housekeeping operations throughout the hotel and will be regimentally disinfecting all surfaces to prevent the spread of pathogens.
HOW WE ARE LOOKING AFTER OUR TEAMS
Alongside our guests, it is vital that our employees can work in a safe and happy environment while continuing to provide the best service, we have implemented the following measures:
- Mandatory training on social distancing, health and hygiene standards has been completed by all employees.
- Globally approved products proven to be effective against Coronavirus are used.
- All guest-facing employees have been given appropriate PPE to use including face masks and gloves.
FLEXIBILITY ON CANCELLATIONS
Given the flexibility our guests and customers need right now, we are operating under a NO DEPOSIT policy for reservations.